Our UK delivery service includes England, Scotland, Northern Ireland and Wales, including the Isle of Wight and the Highlands and Islands of Scotland (Please note delivery times can be extended for remote areas, please contact for further information email@example.com)
All orders are sent with tracking. You can easily track your order on the relevant courier website with the tracking code we automatically send to you on your shipping confirmation.
When you check out, you will be able to choose which delivery service you would like. The checkout will always clearly explain which options are available to you.
Sometimes, depending on your address and what you are buying, there will not be a choice of delivery option. Unfortunately we are unable to deliver to some countries and this will be indicated at the checkout.
(Please note we do not dispatch items on Saturday's or Sunday's)
Failed delivery or lost items
It is very important that you supply us with the correct address and postcode. TM International Limited cannot be held responsible for lost items due to incorrect/incomplete delivery addresses being supplied. Please check your order confirmation e-mail and contact us immediately if you notice any errors or missing information. Once the item is dispatched we will be unable to make any changes.
If you are having your order delivered to a work address the business name must be supplied. We cannot be held responsible for items that are lost internally after delivery to a work address.
Duties and taxes
You will be liable for all import duties, customs and taxes. These will be due at the point of, or after delivery.
Please be aware that TM International Limited does not have any control for any duties, customs and taxes levied by the country your order is being shipped to. We cannot advise you what the cost will be as these charges can vary according to country.
Since these fees are not computed nor applied to orders by TM International Limited, please contact your local customs office to find out more information if you are unsure of the charges.
To get an estimate of import duties which may be payable for international orders check out www.dutycalculator.com.
Returns and Refunds
If you wish to return any part of your order you can do so within 30 days of the receipt of the parcel.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the details of your return and whether you would like a refund or an exchange item. Don’t forget to include your reason for returning the item. We will then issue you with a returns label which you will need to print.
Please make sure the return label provided is attached securely and clearly on the package. No handwritten labels will be accepted.
Please allow up to 14 working days for us to receive and process returned items.
Exchange goods are sent out free of charge.
Please ensure to obtain ‘proof of postage'. All returned goods remain the responsibility of the customer until they reach TM International Limited.
Please note we do not refund any shipping costs applied to your original order should you choose to make a partial or full return.
Items purchased in the context of a sale are considered final sale and are not eligible for return.
International customers are responsible for the cost of returns.
If your item is incorrect or faulty please contact email@example.com within 14 days of the receipt of the parcel in order to obtain either a refund or a replacement. Please do not post any faulty or incorrect items back to us before you have been advised by our customer care team.
We cannot be held responsible for any duty charges incurred on any items returned. A valid return should not be subject to any tax. Therefore any such charges wrongly charged or incurred will be deducted from your return refund amount. If you are needing help with this please contact us so we can help you make sure that this is done properly for both parties .
If you have any questions about returning your goods please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call us Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm on 020 3488 2726.
What to do when returning an item by post
- Before returning any goods to TM International Limited , please complete the returns form that you can find on the delivery note that came with your order, and include it with the items being sent back:
- Remember to indicate if you would rather exchange the goods or receive a refund. Please note that all refunds will be made to the credit card originally used.
- Select the reason for the exchange or return.
If exchanging a gift box indicate clearly what product you would prefer instead
- Take to your local post office and post via a recorded or signed for delivery service.
- To make a return or exchange, we need to receive the goods back to our office in their original condition, packed in its original packaging with all original tags. Please ensure all goods are packaged securely.
- We are not able to accept any returns on any products that have been used and are not in their ‘original’ condition.
- We can only accept refunds or exchanges within 30 days of delivery.
- The cost of returning goods to TM International Limited is the responsibility of the customer.
- Exchanges, store credits and/or refunds will be issued only after returned goods have been received and inspected by our warehouse to confirm they meet our return-eligible criteria above.
- While we try our best, direct exchange requests are not guaranteed because our stock is limited.
- If you’re returning an item purchased with a discount code, your refund will reflect the item’s proportionally discounted price, not the standard full price of the item.
- Any duties and taxes paid are nonrefundable.
- Upon receipt of your returned goods, we'll let you know when we've received them and inspected the items. If approved, we will issue a refund for the garment or within approximately 48 hours. Please allow for 10 business days to see returns reflected on your credit card statement. Refunds can only be issued to the card which was used to pay for the goods.
- Please send returns to:
TM International Ltd
C/O Whitehouse Business Solutions Ltd
Whitehouse Business Park
White Ash Green
In the unlikely event that there is a dispute in relation to the goods supplied, any dispute or claim shall be governed and construed according to United Kingdom Law and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the UK Courts. If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is held by any Court or other authority to be invalid or unenforceable in whole or in part, then the validity of the rest of these Terms and Conditions and the remainder of the provision in question shall not be affected thereby.